What are Zoomer & Zorbit the alien lovers REALLY worth? WITH RECEIPTS

What are Zoomer & Zorbit the alien lovers REALLY worth? WITH RECEIPTS

Many collectors experience extreme sticker shock when they enter the Lisa Frank collectible market. I agree that as these few precious treasures are growing more scarce as they age into their fourth decade. Then it makes sense that collectors/sellers would list their items at a higher price. As time goes on, these beautiful works of art will become even more valuable. Unfortunately, as this is the nature of collecting it is inevitable-- access to so many coveted Zoomer & Zorbit items will be even more costly.
This doesn’t only apply to Zoomer and Zorbit stuffs, either. So, so many other characters, like Pigmarella, the Easter Bunnies, Poodle Talk, and more designs you probably know and love, have higher price tags these days also. While the seller of LF transactions can make out like a bandit, it seems that the overwhelming sentiment from a more “strictly a collector” school is that retailers are killjoys raining on their parade. Coming from a perspective of a person with vast experience on each side, both selling and buying – even a few trades – I can see positive light for everybody in the long term.
Collectors can take solace: the gems in your collection are going to grow in value, and nobody knows how much! Sellers: enjoy!

After you take a look at these photos… tell us how much YOU would charge?

Below you’ll find some recent real life numbers of sales in 2021 of Zoomer & Zorbit items (receipts, lollll.)
image image

(hey don’t forget this purse was originally FREE! SO maybe it should be free?)

SOURCE: WORTHPOINT.COM
Keep it friendly out here! I know this is a controversial topic.